Flight Attendant General Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flights cancell and unfair duty hour

2 posters

Go down

Flights cancell and unfair duty hour Empty Flights cancell and unfair duty hour

Post  Someone Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:55 am

I supposed to do BOM flight and check in at 4.25am Bahrain local time. I woke up at 3am and called AIMS to check any changes or not, but for God sake, no one answered the phone, so I proceeded to ops. Guess what, when I reached ops, the whole set of crews were waiting there and told me flight cancelled! And then only we got the sms said changes in our schedule! Come on, I mean the flight was cancelled at 2am, why couldn't they send the sms earlier?

Then operation put us to do 8.25am check in RUH turnaround and DXB turnaround and off duty at 7.25pm in the same day!! We were making lots of noises till they said, fine, they will take us out DXB turnaround, but only we started the duty at 8.25am.

Things went wrong cause 3 aircraft went tech and they cancelled LHR, BOM, KTM, etc flights. Then again, there was one car in ops was having accident with the bus driver, heard that the bus driver hit her car.

Someone

Back to top Go down

Flights cancell and unfair duty hour Empty Re: Flights cancell and unfair duty hour

Post  Prince Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:40 pm

well sometimes you have to fight for your right!!!!! but dont use guns lol!
Prince
Prince

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum