Flight Attendant General Trade Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cairo Flight

3 posters

Go down

Cairo Flight Empty Cairo Flight

Post  Prince Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:33 pm

Well to make the story short!

we hade delay on the ground due to some tech (hydrolic), for Four and Half Hours.

TL in E/Y as youal have coked the meal on the Ground, then during waiting for Engeneer to decide wether how long the delay, the TL of E/Y have served the Passenger Meal (40 ). during this time Captain have made PA for Passenger to Leave the A/C.

After Boarding Passenger as usual badely treated in Cairo Airport, they were very ungry at us, it is like our fult, and during the sevice after take passenger who ever eat want to eat again, and run short of 10 to 15 Meals, the rest manage to get mor meals from F/C, J/C, Crew meals and Sandwich.

Two Female Passenger clashed and only becoase Crew passenger was puting fule on fire, when I moved crew Passenger away from the scene, the two clashed Passeger they become friend.

One Bahraini Passenger was shouting and yalling to anybody with youniform from first time he heard of the Delay till we just about to land, he kept quite. while leaving the A/C, he did apologise about his attitude.

Another Egyption Female Passenger from E/Y, moved to F/C Seat and refused to move bace to E/Y, saying that she is badely treated with this Airline, and do what ever you want but I am not going to move from my seat, she was one of the group of women coming to Bahrain for summit.

me with Capt Decided to just keep thretning her of Security in Arrival, but she did not care and she said do wat ever but i am not moving.

That day the flight nightmare we all had to work so hard 15 hours to please all passeger, All of the crew were so hard worker woundfull team and hard worker.

no passenger complaint
well done
Prince
Prince

Back to top Go down

Cairo Flight Empty Re: Cairo Flight

Post  jaffar-salman Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:37 am

that's standard on cairo flight farao
jaffar-salman
jaffar-salman

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Thanx for Visiting Jaffer and your Reply is the First in the Forum Very Happy
Prince
Prince

Back to top Go down

Cairo Flight Empty so much spelling mistakes

Post  bwibwi Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:22 am

i think i could better understand the whole story if you could type correctly. thanks for the effort though.
Cheers!

bwibwi

Back to top Go down

Cairo Flight Empty thanxx

Post  rayyash Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:47 pm

thank you for sharing thats with us as we know cai pax they never satesfide no matter watt you do to them it dosen't come to there eys allwys gulf air bad and still fly with us, because we are good airline, let them fly others and see..!!!!
rayyash
rayyash

Back to top Go down

Cairo Flight Empty mother language

Post  rayyash Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:59 pm

bwibwi wrote:i think i could better understand the whole story if you could type correctly. thanks for the effort though.
Cheers!
i think you should correct your self before you understand MR.mambo sana>>>@bahrain
rayyash
rayyash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down